Mobile Salad Garden
Exclusive | Indoor Planter: No-Bend, Self-Watering Salad Garden on Wheels
- Rolling cart for accessible gardening year-round
- Perfect for salad greens, herbs and compact flowering plants
- Use indoors or out
- We recommend four 20-quart bags of our premium Potting Mix; each of these planters holds 80 quarts
Roll this convenient salad growing cart outdoors to your porch or patio for a season's worth of salad greens and herbs. When autumn arrives, roll it back indoors for your winter garden. The cart includes a mobile metal trolley and plastic planting tray. Spread the expanded clay pebbles over the bottom and add the capillary mat (both included). This creates a reservoir and water delivery system to help ensure plants get the moisture they need while reducing watering chores. A handy shelf holds accessories. Holes in the sides of the planting tray provide drainage when used outdoors. When used indoors, take care not to overfill the reservoir to prevent leakage.
- Assembly required
- Steel, UV-stable plastic, capillary mat, expanded clay pebbles
- 39-1/2" L x 21" W x 28-1/2" H overall
- Tray is 6" deep
- Planting depth is approx. 4"
- Holds 80 quarts of container mix
- Drainage holes in sides of tray
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!