Mobile Salad Garden
Exclusive | Indoor Planter: No-Bend, Self-Watering Salad Garden on Wheels
- Rolling cart for accessible gardening year-round
- Perfect for salad greens, herbs and compact flowering plants
- Use indoors or out
- We recommend four 20-quart bags of our premium Potting Mix; each of these planters holds 80 quarts
Roll this convenient salad growing cart outdoors to your porch or patio for a season's worth of salad greens and herbs. When autumn arrives, roll it back indoors for your winter garden. The cart includes a mobile metal trolley and plastic planting tray. Spread the expanded clay pebbles over the bottom and add the capillary mat (both included). This creates a reservoir and water delivery system to help ensure plants get the moisture they need while reducing watering chores. A handy shelf holds accessories. Holes in the sides of the planting tray provide drainage when used outdoors. When used indoors, take care not to overfill the reservoir to prevent leakage.
- Assembly required
- Steel, UV-stable plastic, capillary mat, expanded clay pebbles
- 39-1/2" L x 21" W x 28-1/2" H overall
- Tray is 6" deep
- Planting depth is approx. 4"
- Holds 80 quarts of container mix
- Drainage holes in sides of tray
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Able To Garden From Insid
- Insideout Gardening
Comments about : Mobile Salad Garden:
We use ours for Mentally disabled adults in a day program setting. A few clients have zero mobility and are able to participate in gardening. We wheel the cart inside for watering etc. and then push outside for fresh sunshine. BEST CART EVER!
- Was this a gift?: