My Greens Light Garden
This item is currently not available.
Exclusive | Eat Fresh: Grow Your Own Delicious Greens Year Round
- VIDEO: The My Greens Light Garden — How it Works
- Grow fresh herbs and salad greens right on your kitchen counter
- Energy-efficient T-5 lamps for successful indoor growing
- Four growing trays for succession planting
Harvest fresh greens and herbs year-round in the My Greens Light Garden indoor herb garden kit. It’s compact enough — and attractive enough, too — to fit on most countertops. This all-in-one growing system includes two high-efficiency, high-output fluorescent lights that can be raised as plants grow, our proprietary self-watering system, and four growing trays. For a continual harvest, plant one tray every week or two — plants will reach harvest size at different times. Simply fill the tray with growing mix and plant your choice of seeds (there are no expensive seed modules or special fertilizer packs). When you’ve harvested a tray, simply wash it and replant. Grow spicy mixed greens to liven up bland supermarket salads; grow fresh herbs to save a fortune versus store-bought. My Greens is made for years of use and stores neatly away.
- Light fixture, two T-5 bulbs, frame, four growing trays and waterproof reservoir base
- 24" L x 15-3/4" W x 18-1/2" H
- 19" cord with on/off switch
- Each growing tray holds about 2 quarts of Germinating Mix, sold separately
- Trays are top-rack dishwasher-safe
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive