Hydrangea Color Me
This item is currently not available.
Grow More Beautiful Pink or Blue Hydrangeas
- Modify and enhance the color of your big-leaf hydrangeas
- All-natural soil additive is safe and easy to use
- Also promotes healthy, vigorous growth
A big-leaf hydrangea in bloom is a sight to behold — especially when it's blooming in your favorite color! Color Me Blue™ and Color Me Pink™ natural soil additives modify your soil's pH, so you can change or enhance the color of your hydrangea's blooms. For many big-leaf hydrangea (Hydrangea macrophylla) varieties, the color of the blooms depends on the pH (acidity or alkalinity) of the soil. Color Me Blue lowers soil pH, making it more acidic to promote blue flowers. The lime in Color Me Pink raises soil pH, making it more alkaline to promote pink flowers. The product includes instructions on how much to apply, which will depend on your soil's current pH. (To ensure good results, we recommend testing your soil's pH before adding either product.) Please note that some white or cream flowering hydrangea varieties (including Annabelle, oakleaf and some PeeGee hydrangeas) will not respond to soil pH by changing their flower color, and that other white hydrangea varieties will turn blue or pink.
- Color Me Blue™ contains 90% free sulfur (from elemental sulfur), 8% bentonite clay and 2% wetting agent
- Color Me Pink™ contains pelletized lime
- 2-3/4 lbs.
- International delivery is not available for this item