Factory Second Tall Expandable Pea Trellis
Exclusive | Tall Hinged Trellis Supports Your Peas with Ease
Note: We are offering these supports at a reduced price because our quality inspection team found surface defects in the powder coating, such as areas with a thin or uneven coat, chips, rough patches or paint drips. These cosmetic imperfections do not affect the function or durability of these supports, since they are made with galvanized steel underneath the powder coating to resist rust. Sold as is.
- Sturdy, easy-to-use support for climbing peas and other vining crops
- Keeps your harvest off the ground and away from pests and rot
- Large openings make harvesting easy
Everybody loves fresh peas, but supporting them with poles, twine and netting can be a hassle. Our sturdy pea trellis is an easy solution. Each trellis has eight hinged panels with big 8" grids. Simply zig-zag the panels through your row of peas and push them into the ground (add a stake on each end in windy locations). Total length 9'-8" by 64" high installed. Trellises fold for easy off-season storage. Reusable year after year, and they can also support tomatoes as well as cucumbers and other vining crops.
- Steel Gray is galvanized steel; Red and Green are powder-coated steel
- 9'-8" L x 64" H installed
- Trellises fold for off-season storage
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
Customers Also Bought