Hi-Rise Lifetime Sprinkler
Exclusive | Use the Same Hi-Rise Lifetime Brass Sprinkler Professional Landscapers Rely On
- A sprinkler that's built to last!
- Ideal for watering gardens and borders
- All-metal construction: copper, powder-coated steel and brass
- Heavy-duty steel spike keeps sprinkler standing straight and tall
- Waters a 22-foot diameter area
In an age of plastic, one-season sprinklers, you'll appreciate these no-nonsense sprinklers built to last a lifetime, made of coated steel and solid brass. The jet nozzle creates a 360° spray of fine droplets without the need for failure-prone moving parts. Spiked base has a foot tread to make placement easy, and a second fitting so you can connect two sprinklers end-to-end with a feeder hose (not included).
- Powder coated steel, copper tubing and brass
- 4-1/2" L x 3" W x 60" H installed plus 7-3/4" H spiked base with foot tread
- Waters a 22' circle
- Produces 1.5 to 1.7 inches of water spray per hour
- 25 to 30 PSI is recommended operating pressure
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
- Faster shipping methods, including FedEx Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.
- Would you like to specify a delivery week? Call us at 1-888-833-1412 to place your order!