Hi-Rise Lifetime Sprinkler
Exclusive | Use the Same Hi-Rise Lifetime Brass Sprinkler Professional Landscapers Rely On
- A sprinkler that's built to last!
- Ideal for watering gardens and borders
- All-metal construction: copper, powder-coated steel and brass
- Heavy-duty steel spike keeps sprinkler standing straight and tall
- Waters a 22-foot diameter area
In an age of plastic, one-season sprinklers, you'll appreciate these no-nonsense sprinklers built to last a lifetime, made of coated steel and solid brass. The jet nozzle creates a 360° spray of fine droplets without the need for failure-prone moving parts. Spiked base has a foot tread to make placement easy, and a second fitting so you can connect two sprinklers end-to-end with a feeder hose (not included).
- Powder coated steel, copper tubing and brass
- 4-1/2" L x 3" W x 60" H installed plus 7-3/4" H spiked base with foot tread
- Waters a 22' circle
- Produces 1.5 to 1.7 inches of water spray per hour
- 25 to 30 PSI is recommended operating pressure
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!