Ergonomic HERS™ Shovel in Three Sizes to Maximize Efficiency, Minimize Strain
- Engineered and sized for women so you can work smarter, not harder
- Extra-deep step makes the most of lower body strength
- Large D-shaped handle lets you use multiple hand positions to minimize strain
- Forward-tilted handle adds leverage
- Choice of three sizes based on your height
HERS™ Shovels are ergonomically designed to maximize women's strengths and minimize strain, based on research into how women use tools differently than men. The extra-deep step has a non-slip tread to prevent slipping, letting you use your body weight and lower body strength to dig. The shaft and blade angle let you dig and carry soil efficiently. The large D-shaped handle lets you use multiple hand positions and grip the shovel easily with both hands.
- Choose Small if you are under 5' 2" tall
- Choose Medium if you are 5' 2" to 5' 7" tall
- Choose Large if you are over 5' 7" tall
- 14-gauge recycled steel, ash wood, polypropylene
- Ash shaft is Appalachian Hardwood Certified Sustainable by the Appalachian Hardwood Manufacturers, Inc.
- Head is 9-1/2" L x 8-1/2" W on all sizes
- Small is 39-1/2" L overall
- Medium is 41-1/2" L overall
- Large is 44-1/2" L overall