Create a Grand Entry with the Heritage Cedar Arbor
- A beautiful architectural accent for your landscape
- Crafted of Western red cedar, naturally durable and insect- and rot-resistant
- Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for delivery
Wreathed in clematis or climbing roses, this well-proportioned Western red cedar pergola will take your garden to new heights. Its classic styling is at home in any landscape and the adjustable width—36, 54 or 60 inches—lets you fit it to your landscape. Cedar is naturally weather-resistant and dimensionally stable, and can also be painted or stained to suit your style. Some assembly required.
- Natural Western red cedar with stainless steel screws
- Easy assembly (approx. 45 minutes with two people) requires a Phillips screwdriver
- Outside arch dimensions are 70" W x 32" D x 87" H overall at roof
- Inside arch opening is 77-1/4" H
- Width of arch is adjustable in three positions; inside opening will be 48-1/2", 54-1/2" or 60-1/2" W
- Arch weighs approx. 100 lbs.
- For stability, we recommend installation on concrete footings
- 4 anchors included to attach arch to footings
This item is delivered by tractor-trailer. Click here for important delivery details. Someone must be present at your address to accept delivery and help unload. The trucking company will contact you with detailed information. If you have any questions, please call us at 1-888-833-1412.
- This item has a $50.00 additional shipping charge
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping is not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.
- Would you like to specify a delivery week? Call us at 1-888-833-1412 to place your order!