Lovely Herbal Teas have Delightful, Refreshing Flavor
- Herbal tea sachets contain a medley of leaves and flowers
- Sonata Tea has a delightful lemony/fruity/tart flavor
- Symphony Tea has a refreshing, minty flavor with floral undertones
- Makes delightful iced tea, too
- Set of 12 tea sachets
Sonata and Symphony teas are light-bodied herbal teas with refreshing, complex flavors. These loose teas come in twelve individually sealed nylon pyramid sachets. You can place the sachet directly into a teacup or teapot and add hot water. Or, open the sachet and steep the loose tea in a clear glass teapot so you can enjoy the beautiful rosy-pink tea and swirling flowers and leaves.
- Sonata Tea contains hibiscus, lily, rose lavender, Chinese globeflower, stevia leaves, forget-me-not
- Symphony Tea contains osmanthus, barley, chrysanthemum, jasmine, honeysuckle, Chinese Globeflower, mint leaves
- Pyramid-shaped tea sachets are about 2" on each side
- Box is 5-1/2" W x 3-1/8" D x 2-12" H
- Two ways to brew: in the sachet or as loose tea
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!