Herb Pot Trio
This item is currently not available.
Designer Ceramic Pot Showcases Herbs and African Violets
- Unique tabletop container has a sleek design
- Deep, integrated saucer facilitates watering
- Ideal for herbs, African violets and other compact indoor plants
The clean lines and clever, two-part design make this planter perfect for a windowsill or tabletop. Add water to the base to allow plants to absorb moisture. By award-winning designer Pascal Charmolu. (Plants shown are not included.)
- 16" L x 5" W x 3-1⁄2" H overall
- Holds three plants in standard 3" diameter pots, not included
- Reservoir holds 2 cups of water
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
- Classy looking
- Fits on window sill
- Needs small pots
- No reservoir for soil
- African violets
- Small herbs
While this is a really nice looking three-hole pot where you can add water to the base and have cotton wick water plants continuously, the illustration has you believing that there is an internal pot for each hole. If you were to add soil as the illustration shows, the dirt would fill the water resevoir. Needs three small pots.
Standard pots do not reach the water. Very disappointed.
I like the looks of this planter, but am having trouble finding pots the right size to go in the openings. I've had the planter nearly a month and my herbs are still not planted because I haven't found the right pots.