Cascadino Stack-or-Hang Self-Watering Herb Planter
Self-Watering 5-Pocket Herb and Strawberry Planter Helps Plants Thrive
- Ideal for herbs, strawberries and flowering annuals
- Self-watering; plants thrive and you water less often
- Add the Cascadino Steel Hanger Accessory Kit, sold separately, to make a hanging basket
- 14-1/2" diameter x 9" high
Tuck herbs, strawberries and flowers into the five planting pockets of the Lechuza® Cascadino Planter. This self-watering pot keeps your plants healthy and takes the worry out of watering. There are three ways to display:
- As a stand-alone planter.
- Turn it into a hanging basket with the Cascadino Steel Hanger Accessory Kit, sold separately.
- Stack on top of the larger Cascada Planter, sold separately, with the Cascadino Tower Accessory Kit, sold separately.
This planter includes a specially formulated granular material, called Lechuza PON, that's made from nutrient-enriched pumice, zeolites and lava. The clean, attractive material wicks water up from the built-in reservoir to the potting mix, aerates the roots and provides your plant with nutrition.
The water reservoir releases moisture as your plants need it and lets you water less often. A built-in water-level indicator tells you when it’s time to add more water. From the makers of classic Playmobile® toys, award-winning Lechuza planters are crafted in Germany from durable, shatterproof, UV-safe plastic.
Includes the planter, water reservoir platform, water-level indicator and enough Lechuza PON to cover the platform.
- Polyproylene plastic container, platform, water level indicator with corner sleeve, granular potting mix
- 14-1/2" in diameter x 9" H overall
- Bottom of container is 8-1/2" in diameter
- Planting depth is 6"
- Weighs 4.7 lbs.
- Holds 7 quarts of potting mix
- Reservoir holds approx. 3 quarts