Herb and Flower Planter Supports, Set of 2
Exclusive | Spiral Plant Supports Prevent Flopping Anytime, Anywhere
- Ingenious supports spiral around plants to hold stems upright
- Set up at planting time or install mid-season to prop up floppy plants
- Ideal for flowers and herbs growing in containers
- Set of 2
Simply loop the pliable plastic strip through holes in the two vertical posts to create each spiral support. Approximately 18"
high installed, they're perfect for medium-sized annual and perennial flowers like salvia and poppies, vegetables like peppers and eggplants, and herbs like basil and rosemary.
- Approx. 12" diameter x 18" H installed
- Posts are 23" H
- Two spiral strips, each approx. 10' long
- Set of two supports
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
- Looks Nice
- Well Built Strong
- Supports A Delicate Plant
- Easy-to-store Flat Pckg
- Enough Horizontal Support
- Hidden Under Leaves
- Eyelets Give Options
- Some Versatility
- awkward to handle
- Not For "shallow" Pots
- Ugly With Green Plants
Beautiful, bountiful planters depend on good soil, fertilizer and careful watering. But to take your planters from standard to sensational, you need the right plants. Start with this simple rule: Combine plants with three different habits. In other words, thrillers, fillers and spillers.
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!