Grub Guard Beneficial Nematodes Control Your Garden's Worst Enemy
- Contains naturally occurring, beneficial microorganisms that help control Japanese beetles
- Attacks the soil-dwelling, grub stage of the beetle
- Starts working within 48 hours, keeps working all summer long
- Sprayer not included; we recommend our hose-end Dial Sprayer
Japanese beetles are one of the most destructive garden pests. As adults, they ravage your flowers and vegetables. As young grubs they devour your lawn's root system, and they attract skunks and moles. Grub Guard beneficial nematodes are naturally occurring microorganisms that live in the soil, feeding on Japanese beetle grubs. Unlike chemical controls, they won't harm earthworms or most beneficial insects, and they are safe around pets. Single-application sponge. The 1 million size will treat 2,000 square feet; the 6 million size will treat 12,000 square feet.
- Contains two species of beneficial nematodes: Steinernema carpocapsae and Heterorhabditis bacteriophora
- Sponge is 2-1/2" x 6"
- 1 million size will treat 2,000 square feet
- 6 million will treat 12,000 square feet
- Also controls Colorado potato beetle grubs, cutworms, root weevils, flea larvae and other soil-dwelling insects
- Would you like to specify a delivery week? Call us at 1-888-833-1412 to place your order!
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping methods, including FedEx Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.