GrowEase Seed Starter Kit
GrowEase Seed Starter Kit, 12 Cells
Item # 8589988
GrowEase Seed Starter Kit, 24 Cells
Item # 8589987
New & Exclusive | Easy-Care, Earth-Friendly Seed Starting Kit — 100% Germination Guaranteed!
- Seed starting success starts here!
- Self-watering; prevents over- and under-watering
- Dishwasher-safe so it's easy to clean between uses
- Made from heavy-duty, recycled plastic
You’ll be amazed at how fast and healthy your seedlings grow. We’ve solved the challenges of over- or under-watering with the no-fail self-watering feature. Simply fill the reservoir and plants get the water they need, when they need it. That’s worry-free watering! Forget flimsy, single-use look-alike seed starting kits; our heavy-duty system is reusable, again and again. It includes an extra-sturdy leak-proof reservoir, platform and planting cell tray that are all dishwasher-safe, making them easy to clean and sterilize between uses. And the capillary mat, which delivers moisture as seedlings need it, can be used over and over; simply hand wash between uses. A clear germination cover maintains proper humidity while the seeds are germinating. The support platform that holds the planting cells doubles as a seedling ejector. All at an unbeatable price!
- 100% post-industrial or pre-consumer recycled plastic, polypropylene capillary mat
- 12-cell seed starter is 14-3/4" L x 5-1/2" W
- 24-cell seed starter is 14-3/4" L x 9-1/4" W
- Each cell is 2" square x 2-1/4" H
- Germination dome is 2-3/4" H
- Water reservoir holds 5 cups (12-cell kit) or 10 cups (24-cell kit)
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
How It Works
The GrowEase Seed Starter Kit is a convenient, self-watering system.
Expert advice on starting your own plants from seed.
Learn the best way to start your own tomato seedlings. Quick to germinate and grow, tomato seeds are best sown indoors about six weeks before your average last frost date.
<!-- Made unsearchable because this is almost the same as 7902, which has the video. Redirect in place. DJG, 1/7/15 -->
Expert advice and answers to frequently asked questions about starting plants from seed.
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!