2’ x 4’ Elevated Cedar Planter Box
Exclusive | Cedar Planter Box is Easy to Plant, Tend and Harvest
- Grow vegetables and flowers without kneeling or bending
- Add 8 square feet of growing space on your porch, patio or deck
- Made from naturally rot-resistant cedar with rustproof aluminum corners
- We recommend 9, 20-quart bags of our premium Potting Mix, sold separately
At 29" high, this attractive cedar planter is the perfect height for easy growing, eliminating the need to stoop, bend, kneel and reach. It's a generous 10" deep so you can grow big plants like tomatoes and root crops like carrots. With 8 square feet of growing space, there's plenty of room for multiple crops, yielding a generous harvest. Set up one or more of these rectangular beds around the edge of your patio to create a convenient kitchen garden, or fill them with flowers for a stunning display. Like our other cedar raised beds, the sides are held in place with our sleek and sturdy aluminum corners. There's a false floor made of cedar slats, set 10" down from the top so there's plenty of root space for vegetables and flowers. Any excess water drains through the floor slats..
- Assembly required
- Cedar with aluminum corners and imported fabric liner
- 48" L x 24" W x 29" H
- Holds approx. 7 cubic feet or 180 quarts of potting mix
- Please note that planter boxes cannot hold regular garden soil, topsoil, sand, clay or rocks
- Includes free planting guide
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping methods, including FedEx Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.