2’ x 4’ Elevated Cedar Planter Box
Exclusive | Cedar Planter Box is Easy to Plant, Tend and Harvest
- Grow vegetables and flowers without kneeling or bending
- Add 8 square feet of growing space on your porch, patio or deck
- Made from naturally rot-resistant cedar with rustproof aluminum corners
At 29" high, this attractive cedar planter is the perfect height for easy growing, eliminating the need to stoop, bend, kneel and reach. It's a generous 10" deep so you can grow big plants like tomatoes and root crops like carrots. With 8 square feet of growing space, there's plenty of room for multiple crops, yielding a generous harvest. Set up one or more of these rectangular beds around the edge of your patio to create a convenient kitchen garden, or fill them with flowers for a stunning display. Like our other cedar raised beds, the sides are held in place with our sleek and sturdy aluminum corners. There's a false floor made of cedar slats, set 10" down from the top so there's plenty of root space for vegetables and flowers. Any excess water drains through the floor slats..
- Assembly required
- Cedar with aluminum corners and imported fabric liner
- 48" L x 24" W x 29" H
- Holds approx. 7 cubic feet or 180 quarts of potting mix
- Please note that planter boxes cannot hold regular garden soil, topsoil, sand, clay or rocks
- Includes free planting guide
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping methods, including FedEx Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.
- Would you like to specify a delivery week? Call us at 1-888-833-1412 to place your order!