Exclusive | Raised Beds Give the Highest Yield in the Smallest Space
- Space-intensive gardening produces high yields
- Ideal for small space kitchen gardens
- Extends the growing season
- Choice of 3 sizes
- How much soil? Use the Soil Calculator to figure out how much you need for this raised bed.
A Grow Bed is the most efficient square yard of garden you'll ever tend. The recycled black plastic sides of this raised garden bed absorb heat to warm soil early in the season, then help retain moisture all summer long. No digging and little weeding required; just lots of delicious homegrown food! The 3' x 6' Grow Bed gives you twice as much growing space, and the Mini Bed is perfect for narrow areas along a foundation or walkway. All sizes assemble quickly and have a generous 10" depth.
- Earth-friendly, 100% recycled plastic
- All sizes are 10" H
- 18" x 3' bed holds 115 quarts (4-1/2 cubic feet) of soil
- 3' x 3' bed holds 231 quarts (9 cubic feet) of soil
- 3' x 6' bed holds 462 quarts (18 cubic feet) of soil
- Assembly required; 3' x 6' Bed requires a drill
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about : Grow Bed, 3' x 3':
I have two of these on the side of my house where I grow tomatoes, eggplant and beans. They work very well and were easy to assemble.
- Was this a gift?: