Exclusive | Raised Beds Give the Highest Yield in the Smallest Space
- Space-intensive gardening produces high yields
- Ideal for small space kitchen gardens
- Extends the growing season
- Choice of 3 sizes
- How much soil? Use the Soil Calculator to figure out how much you need for this raised bed.
A Grow Bed is the most efficient square yard of garden you'll ever tend. The recycled black plastic sides of this raised garden bed absorb heat to warm soil early in the season, then help retain moisture all summer long. No digging and little weeding required; just lots of delicious homegrown food! The 3' x 6' Grow Bed gives you twice as much growing space, and the Mini Bed is perfect for narrow areas along a foundation or walkway. All sizes assemble quickly and have a generous 10" depth.
- Earth-friendly, 100% recycled plastic
- All sizes are 10" H
- 18" x 3' bed holds 115 quarts (4-1/2 cubic feet) of soil
- 3' x 3' bed holds 231 quarts (9 cubic feet) of soil
- 3' x 6' bed holds 462 quarts (18 cubic feet) of soil
- Assembly required; 3' x 6' Bed requires a drill
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!