Ground Heated Birdbath
Ground Heated Birdbath Provides Fresh Water to Keep Birds Healthy Year-Round
- Provide ground-feeding birds with much-needed fresh water in all types of weather
- Built-in thermostat conserves electricity; costs just pennies a day to operate
- Insulated plastic bowl holds 2 quarts
Ground-feeding birds need access to water in winter as much as in summer. In addition to drinking, birds use water for their frequent grooming, otherwise, their feathers can’t insulate against winter’s cold. This plug-in steel birdbath has an efficient, 75-watt heater with a thermostatic control that heats only when necessary and keeps water from freezing at temperatures as low as -10°F. Four feet provide stability.
- Powder-coated steel, plastic
- 13-1/2" diameter x 3-3/4" H
- 75-watt heater
- Holds 2 quarts
- Cord tucks away for birdbath use in summer months
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!