Greensand, 5 Lbs.
Exclusive | Apply Greensand for Prize-Winning Flowers and More Flavorful Tomatoes
- Greensand supplies a variety of nutrients to improve plant health
- Good source of potash, silica, iron oxide, magnesia, lime, phosphoric acid and 22 trace minerals
- Helps loosen heavy clay soil
Fertilize your roses with greensand to prolong their blooms next year. Roses and other flowers thrive on greensand because it supplies marine potash, silica, iron oxide, magnesia, lime, phosphoric acid and 22 trace minerals. It's also a boon for tomato lovers, because it has the vitamins and minerals that tomato plants need to produce abundant, intensely flavored fruit.
- Contains natural greensand
- 5-lb. bag
- Apply 2-4 lbs per 100 sq ft
- NPK analysis: 0-1-6
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!