Greensand, 5 Lbs.
Exclusive | Apply Greensand for Prize-Winning Flowers and More Flavorful Tomatoes
- Greensand supplies a variety of nutrients to improve plant health
- Good source of potash, silica, iron oxide, magnesia, lime, phosphoric acid and 22 trace minerals
- Helps loosen heavy clay soil
Fertilize your roses with greensand to prolong their blooms next year. Roses and other flowers thrive on greensand because it supplies marine potash, silica, iron oxide, magnesia, lime, phosphoric acid and 22 trace minerals. It's also a boon for tomato lovers, because it has the vitamins and minerals that tomato plants need to produce abundant, intensely flavored fruit.
- Contains natural greensand
- 5-lb. bag
- Apply 2-4 lbs per 100 sq ft
- NPK analysis: 0-1-6
- International delivery is not available for this item