Greenroof Teak Birdhouse
Teak Birdhouse is Topped with a Greenroof Garden Planter
- Birdhouse is a unique and functional conversation piece for your garden
- Solidly constructed of long-lasting teak
- 1-1/2" diameter entrance hole is suitable for bluebirds, Carolina wrens, tree swallows and hairy woodpeckers
Plant a rooftop garden in the top tray of this unique birdhouse, made of long-lasting, sustainably harvested teak. The planter is 2-3/8" deep, perfect for succulents and other shallow-rooted plants, with drainage holes in the corners to prevent overwatering. This house is designed with the well-being of the occupants in mind; the overhang helps keep water out, and there's drainage in the floor and ventilation in the top to help birds stay comfortable. A door on back makes it easy to clean.
- Teak, stainless steel hardware
- House is 4-7/8" W x 12-7/8" H; planter box is 7-3/8" W
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!