Greenroof Teak Birdhouse
This item is currently not available.
Teak Birdhouse is Topped with a Greenroof Garden Planter
- Birdhouse is a unique and functional conversation piece for your garden
- Solidly constructed of long-lasting teak
- 1-1/2" diameter entrance hole is suitable for bluebirds, Carolina wrens, tree swallows and hairy woodpeckers
Plant a rooftop garden in the top tray of this unique birdhouse, made of long-lasting, sustainably harvested teak. The planter is 2-3/8" deep, perfect for succulents and other shallow-rooted plants, with drainage holes in the corners to prevent overwatering. This house is designed with the well-being of the occupants in mind; the overhang helps keep water out, and there's drainage in the floor and ventilation in the top to help birds stay comfortable. A door on back makes it easy to clean.
- Teak, stainless steel hardware
- House is 4-7/8" W x 12-7/8" H; planter box is 7-3/8" W
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive