This item is currently not available.
Green Wall Creates Dramatic Living Art
- Grow a mini-garden on any wall, indoors or out
- Plant with sedums to create hanging wall art or grow herbs on your kitchen wall
- May also be used as a tabletop planter
- Choice of two colors
An easy and striking way to grow a garden on any wall, inside or outdoors! Decorate your living room wall with a pretty mosaic of sedum plants, or grow basil and dill on a kitchen wall. Outdoors, install the Green Wall planter near your front door or on your garden shed and fill it with a combination of compact seasonal annuals for a unique splash of color. The planter has nine individual planting pockets that are perfect for growing herbs, greens, sedum and other compact plants. A convenient, built-in watering system lets you add water via a port in the top — there’s no need to remove the planter from the wall to water. Display in multiples for an even more dramatic display. Also suitable for use on a tabletop.
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE); polypropylene fabric
- Dark Gray is recycled HDPE; White is virgin HDPE
- 15-1/2" square x 3-1/2" H
- Planting pockets are 4-1/2" L x 4" W
- May be watered with up to one liter of water (about every 7 days indoors)
- Hanging hardware not included
- Planting mix not included; we recommend our Container Mix
- Note: When filled with Container Mix and plants, and fully watered, the Green Wall weighs approximately 25 pounds