This item is currently not available.
Green Wall Creates Dramatic Living Art
- Grow a mini-garden on any wall, indoors or out
- Plant with sedums to create hanging wall art or grow herbs on your kitchen wall
- May also be used as a tabletop planter
- Choice of two colors
An easy and striking way to grow a garden on any wall, inside or outdoors! Decorate your living room wall with a pretty mosaic of sedum plants, or grow basil and dill on a kitchen wall. Outdoors, install the Green Wall planter near your front door or on your garden shed and fill it with a combination of compact seasonal annuals for a unique splash of color. The planter has nine individual planting pockets that are perfect for growing herbs, greens, sedum and other compact plants. A convenient, built-in watering system lets you add water via a port in the top — there’s no need to remove the planter from the wall to water. Display in multiples for an even more dramatic display. Also suitable for use on a tabletop.
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE); polypropylene fabric
- Dark Gray is recycled HDPE; White is virgin HDPE
- 15-1/2" square x 3-1/2" H
- Planting pockets are 4-1/2" L x 4" W
- May be watered with up to one liter of water (about every 7 days indoors)
- Hanging hardware not included
- Planting mix not included; we recommend our Container Mix
- Note: When filled with Container Mix and plants, and fully watered, the Green Wall weighs approximately 25 pounds
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.