NEW | This DIY Birdhouse is Green, No Matter What Color You Paint it
- A fun craft project, an educational experience and a sturdy, functional home for birds
- 1-1/2" entry hole, designed for wrens, titmice, nuthatches and chickadees
- Easy to construct and decorate
- Made of 100% recycled products
- Use for one nesting season, then add to your compost pile — it's biodegradable!
This birdhouse is green, no matter what color you paint it! DIY biodegradable birdhouse goes together in minutes and is a blank canvas for your creativity or your kids' or grandkids' expressive imaginations. Fun to leave in its natural state or decorate any way you wish — with crayons, paint, pencils, any media you'd use on regular paper. The 100% recycled 3-layer laminated paperboard lasts the nesting season, and makes great compost after baby birds fledge. Kit contains 2 die-cut house sections and easy assembly instructions.
- 3-layer laminated paperboard made of 100% recycled products, cotton hanging strap