Great Star Hydrangea
First Editions® Great Star Hydrangea Creates a Heavenly Show
- Unique variety has stunning, star-shaped flowers
- A dramatic addition to your summer garden
- Gorgeous in a flowering border and ideal for cut flowers
The elongated, wavy petals on the pure white blossoms of Great Star create a traffic-stopping display. Flowering begins in midsummer and lasts into fall, creating months of luxurious beauty. This easy-care shrub makes a dramatic backdrop for perennial plantings and the white blooms complements all other colors. Plant Great Star in multiples for a stunning display and a bountiful supply of cut flowers. Shipped bareroot. Hardy in zones 4-8.Advantages of bareroot plants:
- Healthier plants with less root circling than container plants
- Shipped while dormant, so there's less shock during shipping
- Shrubs are planted in early spring, so roots can settle in and begin growing before plant leafs out
- Shrubs acclimate quickly to the garden and start growing faster than container-grown plants
- Most flowering shrubs will begin blooming in about three years
- 20" to 28" tall bareroot plant
- Hydrangea paniculata 'Le Vasterival' PP20,272
- Mature size is 7' to 8' wide by 6' to 7' high
- Hardy in zones 4-8
- Full sun
- Adaptable to most well-drained soils
- International delivery is not available for this item
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping is not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.
- Would you like to specify a delivery week? Call us at 1-888-833-1412 to place your order!