Gold Leaf Winter Touch™ Gloves
Gold Leaf Winter Touch™ Gloves Offer Keep Hands Dry and Warm
- VIDEO: Introducing Gold Leaf Winter Touch Gloves
- Hardworking yet luxurious glove for use in cold or wet conditions
- Reinforced palm protects hands and provides a sure grip
- Thinsulate™ layer plus Ski-Dri™ lining keep hands warm and dry
Now, gardeners in the US can enjoy the unmatched durability and legendary comfort of Gold Leaf Gloves. Boasting exceptionally high-quality materials and workmanship, Gold Leaf Gloves stand up to tough tasks yet remain soft and pliable. One of the few select products ever endorsed by Britain’s Royal Horticultural Society, Gold Leaf gloves are used by the gardeners at Buckingham Palace! Winter Touch Gloves are made with high quality cowhide with an extra layer of split cowhide on the palm. A Thinsulate thermal lining keeps hands warm even in the coldest weather, and an additional Ski-Dri waterproof, breathable lining ensures hands stay dry, too. They’re perfect for winter pruning, snow shoveling and cold weather sports. The gloves start out snug; as you wear them they stretch and conform to the contours of your hand like a custom-tailored glove. Choice of two sizes: Women's or Men's. Women with large hands may want to order the Men's size.
- Cowhide, Lycra, nylon, foam
- Women's size is approx. 9" L
- Men's size is approx. 9-3/4" L
- Women with large hands may want to order Men’s size
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!