Gold Leaf Soft Touch™ Gloves
Exclusive | Gold Leaf Soft Touch™ Gloves are a Hands-Down Favorite!
- VIDEO: Introducing Gold Leaf Soft Touch Gloves
- Made with exceptionally supple and durable deerskin, Lycra and nylon
- Close fitting for superior dexterity and all-day comfort
- An ideal all-purpose gardening glove
Now, gardeners in the US can enjoy the unmatched durability and legendary comfort of Gold Leaf Gloves. Boasting the highest quality materials and workmanship, Gold Leaf Gloves stand up to tough tasks yet remain soft and pliable. One of the few select products ever endorsed by Britain’s Royal Horticultural Society, Gold Leaf gloves are used by the gardeners at Buckingham Palace! The palm of Soft Touch gloves is made of deerskin leather. The back is Lycra, nylon and foam with a VELCRO® brand closure on cuff. The gloves start out snug; as you wear them they stretch and conform to the contours of your hand like a custom-tailored glove. Choice of two sizes: Women's or Men's. Women with large hands may want to order the Men's size.
- Deerskin leather, Lycra, nylon and foam with VELCRO® brand closure on cuff
- Women's gloves are 3-1/2" across palm; 7" from tip of middle finger to bottom of palm
- Men's gloves are 4-1/4" across palm; 7-3/4" from tip of middle finger to bottom of palm
- Women with large hands may want to order Men’s size
- Click here to see how to measure hand size for gloves
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive