Gold Leaf Dry Touch™ Gloves
Women's Dry Touch™ Gloves
Item # 8586891
Men's Dry Touch™ Gloves
Item # 8586890
Exclusive | Gold Leaf Dry Touch™ Gloves Offer Unmatched Comfort and Durability in Wet Conditions
- Made with exceptionally supple and durable deerskin specially treated to resist water
- Close fitting for superior dexterity and all-day comfort
- Perfect for potting plants, transplanting and gardening in wet conditions
Now, gardeners in the US can enjoy the unmatched durability and legendary comfort of Gold Leaf Gloves. Boasting the highest quality materials and
workmanship, Gold Leaf Gloves stand up to tough tasks yet remain soft and pliable. One of the few select products ever endorsed by Britain’s Royal
Horticultural Society, Gold Leaf gloves are used by the gardeners at Buckingham Palace! Dry Touch Gloves are made with premium deerskin leather that
has been specially treated for water resistance. They're perfect for gardening in wet or muddy conditions. Simply rinse them clean and let them dry —
the deerskin leather stays soft and pliable. The gloves start out snug; as you wear them they stretch and conform to the contours of your hand like a
custom-tailored glove. Choice of two sizes: Women's or Men's. Women with large hands may want to order the Men's size.
- Deerskin leather
- Women's size is approx. 8-1/2" L
- Men's size is approx. 9-1/2" L
- Women with large hands may want to order Men’s size
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
- None After A Month Of Use
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!