Genovese Basil Organic Seeds
NEW | Genovese Organic Basil Seeds: Non-GMO Herb Seeds
- Tender, sweet basil for a range of culinary uses
- The best variety for making pesto
- Open-pollinated variety
Vigorous plants produce abundant dark green, glossy leaves that are exceptionally tender. Perfect for sauces and other kitchen creations and a must-have for pesto. Begin harvesting in 68 days.
Gardener's Supply is offering these seeds through our partnership with High Mowing Organic Seeds, a small Vermont company that produces and develops the best quality, 100% organic seeds. Varieties have been selected for their exceptional performance. When you buy organic seed, you have the assurance that the seed was grown without synthetic chemicals and you are supporting farms and companies that are committed to organic agriculture.
- Organic, non-GMO Genovese basil seeds
- Seeds have a 1-year shelf life
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about : Genovese Basil Organic Seeds:
Oregon planting season is mid May to June 1 due to the threat of freeze so far all the seeds I have bought are doing well inside the house and should be ready for planting time.
- Was this a gift?:
- Ships FREE! This item will be excluded from the calculation for standard shipping on your order. If you have other products in your cart, only the shipping charges for those items will be applied.