Museum-Quality Gemstone Necklace Shines with Natural Radiance
- Museum-quality gemstone jewelry
- Semi-precious stones have a natural richness and luminosity
- Choice of Carnelian, Mixed Gemstones, Fluorite or Amethyst
Semi-precious gemstones are tumbled and polished to bring forth the rich colors and natural luminosity of each stone and strung by hand to create these necklaces. According to lore, red-orange carnelian protects the wearer and promotes healing; blue-green fluorite nurtures balance and calm energy; purple amethyst symbolizes peace and unity.
- Natural, untreated tumbled gemstones (amethyst, carnelian, fluorite, peridot, garnet)
- Metal accents are vermeil (gold plate on brass) or rhodium-plated pewter
- Necklace is 16" L x approx. 3/8" diameter; 2" extension
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!