Gardener’s Revolution® Tomato Planter
NEW & Exclusive | Grow More Tomatoes in the Gardener’s Revolution® Tomato Planter
Note: We are offering these planters at a reduced price due to customer feedback. Although many customers experienced great results with these planters, some have reported difficulties, such as broken clips, rings that didn't fully support plants, color fading, and planters with large tomato plants tipping over. We plan to have an improved version of the planter that remedies these issues in spring 2017. Sold as is.
- Three innovations create a breakthrough in tomato growing
- Ensures healthy roots and a vigorous, productive plant
- Self-watering to reduce watering chores
- Includes planter and support
- For determinate (bush) tomato varieties only
- In high-wind areas or if plant is top-heavy, secure the planter to a post or railing
- Add optional Casters, sold separately, to make the planter easier to move
- We recommend filling the planter with one 20-quart bag of our premium Organic Self-Watering Potting Mix and 1 lb. of our GSC Organic Tomato Fertilizer
Our new planter features a trio of innovations to help you grow more delicious, juicy tomatoes.
Success starts in the roots. The perforated planter with Honeycomb Ventilation and lightweight Grow Bag liner air-prune roots, ensuring a dense, vigorous root system that can take up more water and nutrients -- the secret to a super-productive plant.
Dual-Hydrate Watering System. Draws water from the reservoir into the soil two ways — an evaporative grid plus capillary strip -- efficiently providing roots with water.
Customizable support. The integrated, adjustable system gives plants support wherever it’s needed. Simply slide the five Snap-Lock Rings up and down the aluminum spine as plant grows; open and reattach the rings to gather up wayward stems.
The revolutionary Gardener’s Revolution Tomato Planter sets up in minutes, ready to grow your best crop of delicious tomatoes! The planter holds one determinate (bush) tomato plant.
- Easy, no-tools assembly
- Polypropylene, BPA-free polypropylene liner, aluminum, powder-coated steel wire
- 50-1/4" H x 16" W x 13-1/4" deep overall
- Support is 34" H
- Five Snap-Lock Rings are 14-1/2" W x 8-1/2" D
- Holds 20 quarts of potting mix
- Reservoir holds 1-1/2 gallons
- Planter holds one determinate (bush) tomato plant
- Fabric is imported
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive