Gardener's Revolution® Planter
This item is currently not available.
Exclusive | A Revolutionary Way to Grow Tomatoes!
- A fun way to enjoy fresh, homegrown tomatoes
- No weeds and fewer pests than in-ground plants
- Can also be used to grow peppers, cucumbers and eggplants
The Gardener's Revolution Planter® is a fun and easy way to grow tomatoes. It's designed for healthy plant growth and easy maintenance, so you can get a blemish-free harvest anywhere in full sun — even on your deck or by the front door. The planter is sturdy and reusable, with a two-part, powder-coated steel cage and a woven poly liner that lets roots "breathe." The liner opens up for planting, then zips shut, so you won't injure the plant trying to push it through a hole. The planter hangs from our unique swivel hook that makes it a breeze to turn your plant. And now we've improved the top-down water delivery system to make it easier than ever to keep the plant properly watered. Even if you have a regular garden, you'll find that this revolutionary growing system is a fun way to get a picture-perfect harvest of delicious, homegrown tomatoes. Includes planting tips from our own test gardens.
- We recommend using Self-Watering Container Mix and Organic Tomato Fertilizer, sold separately
- Take the guesswork out of watering with the AquaScale, sold separately
- Sturdy polyethylene-coated steel cage with soft synthetic fabric liner
- Planter is 8" diameter x 16" H
- Holds 17 quarts of container mix
- 1-gallon soft reservoir with built-in capillary strips
- Swivel chain and hook
- Liner is imported
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!