Gardener's Revolution® Planter
This item is currently not available.
Exclusive | A Revolutionary Way to Grow Tomatoes!
- A fun way to enjoy fresh, homegrown tomatoes
- No weeds and fewer pests than in-ground plants
- Can also be used to grow peppers, cucumbers and eggplants
The Gardener's Revolution Planter® is a fun and easy way to grow tomatoes. It's designed for healthy plant growth and easy maintenance, so you can get a blemish-free harvest anywhere in full sun — even on your deck or by the front door. The planter is sturdy and reusable, with a two-part, powder-coated steel cage and a woven poly liner that lets roots "breathe." The liner opens up for planting, then zips shut, so you won't injure the plant trying to push it through a hole. The planter hangs from our unique swivel hook that makes it a breeze to turn your plant. And now we've improved the top-down water delivery system to make it easier than ever to keep the plant properly watered. Even if you have a regular garden, you'll find that this revolutionary growing system is a fun way to get a picture-perfect harvest of delicious, homegrown tomatoes. Includes planting tips from our own test gardens.
- We recommend using Self-Watering Container Mix and Organic Tomato Fertilizer, sold separately
- Take the guesswork out of watering with the AquaScale, sold separately
- Sturdy polyethylene-coated steel cage with soft synthetic fabric liner
- Planter is 8" diameter x 16" H
- Holds 17 quarts of container mix
- 1-gallon soft reservoir with built-in capillary strips
- Swivel chain and hook
- Liner is imported
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
Customers Also Bought