Gardener's Revolution® Planter
A Revolutionary Planter for Tomatoes — New and Improved for 2010!
Upside-down growing has become increasingly popular with tomato lovers. It removes the need for staking, tying or weeding, and it significantly reduces the chance of soil-borne disease. Since the fruit doesn't touch the ground, it has fewer blemishes, and you can hang your planter anywhere that gets plenty of sun.
Our Gardener's Revolution® Planter has a unique top-down watering system that delivers the right amount of moisture to the soil. The new, woven-poly liner opens up for planting, then zips shut — you won't injure the plant trying to push it through a hole. The liner is also air-permeable to aerate roots and prevent heat build-up. An improved, two-part powder-coated steel cage encloses the liner, and the planter hangs from our unique swivel hook that makes it a breeze to turn your plant.
Even if you have a regular garden, you'll find that this revolutionary growing system is a fun way to get a picture-perfect harvest of delicious, homegrown tomatoes.
- Breathable, zippered liner for easy planting
- Reusable, 2-part steel cage
- Includes planting tips from our own test gardens
- Have fresh, homegrown tomatoes at your fingertips
- No weeds, no pests, no cages and now easier to plant!
- Also grows peppers, cucumbers and eggplants
- Does not include soil — we recommend Self-Watering Container Mix and Organic Tomato Fertilizer
- The Four-Arm Plant Hanger, sold separately, is an ideal support
- Take the guesswork out of watering with the AquaScale, sold separately