Gardener’s Revolution® Honeycomb Tomato Planter
Exclusive | Our Revolutionary, Self-Watering Tomato Planter Guarantees the Maximum Harvest in Minimal Space — New and Improved for 2017!
- Innovative, low-maintenance planter is the surefire way to grow terrific tomatoes
- Includes self-watering Honeycomb Planter and integrated 33" high tomato support
- Make it mobile! Add optional Casters, sold separately
- Sized for 1 tomato plant; we recommend a compact determinate (bush) variety that grows up to the height of the support
- For taller varieties, add our Tomato Planter Support Extension, sold separately, which provides an additional 15" of support
- We recommend filling the planter with one 20-quart bag of our premium Organic Self-Watering Potting Mix and 1 lb. of our GSC Organic Tomato Fertilizer, sold separately
New! Last year several customers reported such a bounty of tomatoes that the plant's weight grew too heavy for the support. Our redesigned support is extra-sturdy for this year's tomato bonanza!
Nothing tastes better than tomatoes harvested fresh from the vine! Now you can look forward to a season's worth of bounty with our revolutionary planter. Advanced technology makes this small-space system a convenient and foolproof way to grow a super-productive tomato plant right on your deck or patio. Also great for peppers and eggplant. We recommend using the included tie-back anchor to secure the planter to a post or railing.
Success starts in the roots. The planter's Honeycomb Ventilation and lightweight Grow Bag liner air-prune roots, ensuring a vigorous root system that can take up more water and nutrients — the secret to healthy plants.
Dual-Hydrate Watering System. Self-watering planter supplies roots with consistent moisture and reduces watering chores. A new, larger port makes it easy to fill the reservoir.
Built-in support. We've reinforced the heavy-duty, integrated spine and Snap-Lock Rings to provide support wherever and whenever it's needed — and you can open, reattach and lock in the rings to gather up and support wayward branches. A new tie-back anchor offers even more stability.
- Polypropylene, BPA-free polypropylene liner, aluminum, powder-coated steel wire
- 50-1/4" H x 16" W x 13-1/4" deep overall
- Support is 33" H installed
- Five Snap-Lock Rings are 14-1/2" W x 8-1/2" deep
- Holds 20 quarts of potting mix
- Reservoir holds 1-1/2 gallons
- Planter holds one compact determinate (bush) tomato plant
- Easy assembly
- Fabric is imported
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive