Gardener’s Lifetime Spork
Exclusive | Spork is a Spade and Garden Fork in One!
- Long-handled spork for cultivating, digging, weeding, and more
- Forged steel blade has a sharp, serrated edge for slicing through tough soil and roots
- Each tool comes with our exclusive lifetime guarantee
This multitasking tool combines a spade and fork, making it your go-to tool for loosening soil, digging, cultivating, dividing, weeding and edging. The sharp, serrated edge cuts through tough soils, sod and roots. Perfect for slicing through surface weeds before digging and planting. The unique handle makes it efficient to push and pull through soil with minimal strain. To give it extra strength and durability, the wooden handle is bolted into the deep socket. Our Gardener’s Lifetime Spork is hand-forged in Holland from the finest high-carbon Swedish boron steel. Unlike flimsy tools that are stamped from thin stainless steel, this spork is ready for a lifetime of use by serious gardeners. The handle is made of sustainably grown European ash hardwood. Gardener’s Lifetime Tools are handmade for us by a fourth-generation, family-owned business that has been crafting fine gardening tools for more than a century.
- Boron steel blade, FSC European ash wood handle
- 56-1/2" L overall
- Head is 6" L x 4" W
- Wooden grip at end of handle is 5-1/2" L
- Wooden handle is bolted to head
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.