Gardener’s Lifetime Rose and Perennial Fork
NEW & Exclusive | Premium Rose and Perennial Soil Aerator Ensures Optimal Growth
- Step the tines into the soil to create channels for air, water and nutrients
- Soil aerator optimizes soil conditions for your prized roses and perennials
- Sturdy blade is securely fastened into a comfortable hardwood handle
- Each tool comes with our exclusive lifetime guarantee
Gardener’s Lifetime Tools are handmade for us in Holland by DeWit Garden Tools, a fourth-generation, family-owned business that has been crafting fine gardening tools for more than a century. The Rose and Perennial Fork makes it easy to aerate the soil around plants -- an important and often overlooked part of rose and perennial care. Aerating the soil reduces compaction and helps roots receive the air they need to prevent root rot. The fork’s two tines also open up channels so water and nutrients can penetrate the soil, rather than running off. And the T-shaped handle lets you push and pull with minimal strain on hands and wrists. The Gardener’s Lifetime Rose and Perennial Fork is hand-forged from the finest high-carbon Swedish boron steel. Unlike flimsy tools that are stamped from thin stainless steel, this tool is ready for a lifetime of use by serious gardeners. The handle is made of sustainably grown European ash hardwood.
- Boron steel blade, FSC European ash wood handle
- 41-1/2" L overall
- Handle is 30-1/2" L
- Fork is 6" W x 9-5/8" H
- Weighs 2.5 lbs.
- Lifetime guarantee
- Gardener’s Supply Exclusive