Gardener’s Lifetime Half-Moon Hoe
Exclusive | Half-Moon Hoe Makes Light Work of Weeds
- Long-handled hoe has a sharp edge for slicing just below the soil surface
- Curved neck lets you work standing up, minimizing back strain
- Each tool comes with our exclusive lifetime guarantee
Also called a swan-neck hoe, this popular tool cuts weeds just below the soil surface. The ergonomic design lets you stand up straight while working, minimizing back strain, and the curved blade lets you work in tight spaces between plants and rows. To give it extra strength and durability, the wooden handle is bolted into the deep socket. Our Gardener’s Lifetime Half Moon Hoe is hand-forged in Holland from the finest high-carbon Swedish boron steel. Unlike flimsy tools that are stamped from thin stainless steel, this hoe is ready for a lifetime of use by serious gardeners. The handle is made of sustainably grown European ash hardwood. Gardener’s Lifetime Tools are handmade for us by a fourth-generation, family-owned business that has been crafting fine gardening tools for more than a century.
- Boron steel blade, FSC European ash wood handle
- 58-1/2" L overall
- Head is 6-1/2" W
- Wooden grip at end of handle is 5-1/2" L
- Wooden handle is bolted to head
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!