Gardener’s Lifetime Dig and Pry Tool
Exclusive | Premium Digging Tool Cuts Through Tough Roots
- Forged steel blade digs easily and won’t bend
- Ideal for dividing perennials and digging in stony soil
- Sturdy blade is securely fastened into a comfortable hardwood handle
- Each tool comes with our exclusive lifetime guarantee
Gardener’s Lifetime Tools are handmade for us in Holland by DeWit Garden Tools, a fourth-generation, family-owned business that has been crafting fine gardening tools for more than a century. The sharp, wide teeth of our Dig and Pry Tool easily cut through the toughest perennial clumps in the garden, making separating or moving established plants a breeze. Perfect for digging through stony soil, it has a compact blade that’s ideal for working in tight spaces. And the T-shaped handle lets you push through soil and roots with minimal strain on hands and wrists. The Gardener’s Lifetime Dig and Pry is hand-forged from the finest high-carbon Swedish boron steel. Unlike flimsy tools that are stamped from thin stainless steel, this tool is ready for a lifetime of use by serious gardeners. The handle is made of sustainably grown European ash hardwood.
- Boron steel blade, FSC European ash wood handle
- 51-1/2" L overall
- Handle is 42-1/2" L
- Head is 8-1/2" W x 9" H
- Weighs 3 lbs.
- Lifetime guarantee
- Gardener’s Supply Exclusive