Gardener’s Best® Universal Grow Bag
Exclusive | Grow Nearly Any Vegetable in Just One Square Foot of Space!
- Grow vegetables in any sunny spot: your deck, patio, even your front steps!
- No need to till a garden bed or amend poor soil
- Holds 20 Quarts or 5 Gallons of soil
- Reusable year after year
- Fold flat for storage
- We recommend one 20-quart bag of our premium Potting Mix; each of these planters holds 20 quarts
Our new Gardener’s Best® Universal Grow Bag has sturdy nylon handles so it's easy to move to the sunniest spot, or to a protected location on chilly nights. Perfect for beans, broccoli, kale, cabbage, carrots, eggplant, greens, herbs, radishes, onions, Swiss chard — you name it, you can grow it! It's made from patented fabric that air-prunes roots for stronger, healthier plants. The fabric also aerates soil, prevents heat build-up and allows excess water to drain away. Grow all your vegetables in Grow Bags, or use them to expand your existing garden without tilling new beds. Grow Bags fold for storage and are reusable year after year.
- BPA-free polypropylene, nylon handles
- 12-1/2" in diameter x 11" H
- Holds 20 quarts of planting mix
- Made in USA
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive