Exclusive | Grow Pole Beans in Small-Space Style
- Attractive, space-saving way to grow pole beans
- Easy to install, easy to take down at the end of the season
- Can also be used for climbing flowers like morning glories
More than a beanpole, our maypole is a crowning centerpiece for your garden. Use it as a space-saving support for pole beans or for climbing flowers like morning glories. The handsome crown has 15 hooks and sits atop a 75" high pole. Simply string jute garden twine (included) between the hooks and ground pegs to create a cone-shaped support. Once the harvest is over, you can toss the plants, biodegradable twine and all, into the compost pile.
- Powder-coated steel, jute twine
- 75" H installed
- Crown is 6 1/2" diameter
- Pole comes in 3 sections
- 200' of jute twine included
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!