This item is currently not available.
Exclusive | Grow Pole Beans in Small-Space Style
- Attractive, space-saving way to grow pole beans
- Easy to install, easy to take down at the end of the season
- Can also be used for climbing flowers like morning glories
More than a beanpole, our maypole is a crowning centerpiece for your garden. Use it as a space-saving support for pole beans or for climbing flowers like morning glories. The handsome crown has 15 hooks and sits atop a 75" high pole. Simply string jute garden twine (included) between the hooks and ground pegs to create a cone-shaped support. Once the harvest is over, you can toss the plants, biodegradable twine and all, into the compost pile.
- Powder-coated steel, jute twine
- 75" H installed
- Crown is 6 1/2" diameter
- Pole comes in 3 sections
- 200' of jute twine included
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive