Padded Kneeler Pampers Knees and Eases Back Stress
- Cushioned surface is easy on the knees during planting and tending
- Use your arm strength to raise and lower yourself, preventing back strain
- Sturdy kneeler flips to become a padded bench
Working in the garden is a whole lot easier with a Gardener's Supply Garden Kneeler. You can use your arm strength to lower yourself for weeding or planting, and then push yourself up again without straining knees or back. Flip the kneeler over and it becomes a convenient bench. Frame is rugged and sturdy with locking legs, and folds flat for storage. Weighs just 8 pounds, so it's easy to carry.
Note: This kneeler is compatible with the Standard Kneeler Tool Pouch (34-315). It is not compatible with the Deep-Seat Kneeler Tool Pouch (38-577).
- Powder-coated tubular steel, 3/4" thick foam pad
- 24" W x 7" D x 19-1/2" H with a 6-1/2" D cushion
- Holds 250 lbs.
- Weighs just 8 lbs.
- Folds flat for storage
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!