Heirloom-Quality Hod Combines Craftsmanship and Utility
- Traditional New England hod is perfect for harvesting vegetables, fruits and flowers
- Mesh bottom lets you easily rinse and drain produce
- Also ideal for carrying picnic lunches and storing household items
Originally used by Maine clam diggers to hold and rinse their catch, these hods are perfect for harvesting and rinsing off vegetables and gathering flowers, too. Made in New England, this hod is constructed from pine and maple with hand-rubbed oil finish, with food-grade, vinyl-covered mesh. You'll find yourself using it for more than just harvesting — carrying picnic items, storing potatoes and squash, gathering items to bring upstairs, holding guest hand towels and more. Choice of two sizes: Small and Large.
- Pine, maple, and food-grade, vinyl-covered mesh
- Small Garden Hod is 16" L x 9" W x 7" H overall; basket is 5" H
- Large Garden Hod is 19" L x 11" W x 11" H overall; basket is 5-1/2" H