Women's High Boot, Black
This item is currently not available.
Durable Bogs Women's Boots Keep Feet Warm and Dry
- All-season, comfortable, 100% waterproof boots made by Bogs
- Non-slip rubber outsoles provide great traction on muddy, snowy or icy surfaces
- Easy-on handles, roomy toe box and removable antibacterial insole
You can count on these tall waterproof boots to keep your feet warm and dry, from -40° to +50° F. The secret is a unique combination of waterproof rubber on the bottom to keep your feet warm and dry, and a breathable neoprene upper. Outsoles provide great traction on slippery surfaces and the cushioned insole lets you stay on your feet for hours without fatigue. You'll also appreciate the roomy toe box and unique "handles" that make pulling these boots on a cinch. Choice of Women's whole sizes 6-11. If you wear a half size, we recommend ordering the next size up.
- Waterproof rubber with a breathable neoprene upper
- Removable antimicrobial insole
- Approx. 14" H
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Warm in winter
- Not built to last
I was excited to receive these boots. I have worn them a lot. However, they are coming apart at the toe, after wearing them for about 5 months. It's just a matter of time before they are no longer waterproof.
Product Questions and Answers
- Please note: If you are ordering this item as a gift, there is a picture of the item on the outside of the package