Floor SunLite® Garden
Exclusive | Plants Thrive in Our Bright and Energy-Efficient Floor Model Grow Lights
- Light stand is ideal for starting seeds and nurturing houseplants
- Bright, full-spectrum lights easily adjust to the proper height for optimal plant growth
- Rugged, powder-coated aluminum frame with quiet, energy-efficient light fixtures
- Holds 2 GrowEase Seed Starter Success Kits, sold separately
If you've tried starting seeds under shop lights, you'll be surprised at how much better they grow in a SunLite Garden. Not only are the lights much brighter than regular fluorescent tubes, they also easily adjust up and down so you can keep them just the right height above the plants. Plus, you don't need to hide this attractive stand in the basement — put it where you can enjoy your plants and brighten your living area with full-spectrum light. SunLite Gardens are ideal for starting all types of seeds and provide optimum conditions for flowering houseplants like orchids and hibiscus. If you're new to starting seeds, why not start out right?
Our Vermont-made SunLite® Gardens employ the latest in lighting technology to give your plants the ideal quality and intensity of light for optimum growth. You can start plants from seed, grow herbs, houseplants, and even orchids. The new, ultra-light fixture weighs just 6 pounds and has a slimmer profile to give plants more headroom. It measures a full 14" wide to ensure even light coverage across the shelf. Inside, there are two T-5 bulbs that produce an abundance of brilliant, full-spectrum light. These bulbs use 45% less energy than standard fluorescent bulbs and provide up to 10,000 hours of use. The fixture also has pull chains for easy height adjustment and an electronic ballast to eliminate any annoying buzzing. This complete SunLite Garden includes frame and fixture, T-5 bulbs, watertight tray and casters.
- Assembly required
- Rugged powder-coated aluminum frame
- 52-3/4" L x 14-5/8" D x 40-3/8" H
- Fixture holds 2 full-spectrum T-5 bulbs, included
- Bulbs last up to 10,000 hours for years of use
- Fixture uses just 104 watts
- Watertight shelf tray included
- Gardener's Supply Exclusive
- Sorry, no shipments to AA,AE,AF,AK,AP,GU,HI,PR,VI
- Faster shipping methods, including FedEx Ground, are not available for this item.
- Please provide a physical street address for delivery.