This item is currently not available.
Space-Saving, Expanding Flex-Able Hose™
- Lightweight hose expands as it fills with water, then contracts when empty for compact storage
- Durable, double-wall construction stretches and flexes but won't kink
- Bonus! Includes a free seven-pattern spray nozzle
- Choice of three lengths
The Flex-Able Hose is a lightweight, compact hose that expands and contracts with water pressure, making it easy to quickly water patio plants and hanging baskets, as well as clean decks, gutters and other outdoor spaces. The hose automatically expands with water flow. After water is shut off and released, it contracts to its original shape for compact storage. The Flex-Able Hose delivers a high-volume spray and will not kink or tangle, and includes a versatile, seven-pattern spray nozzle. Hose is made from double-dipped latex surrounded by durable Dacron® fabric. Fittings are made from ABS plastic.
- 400 denier Dacron® fabric, latex, ABS plastic
- 25' Flex-Able Hose contracts to approximately 9' and weighs 1/2 lb.
- 50' Flex-Able Hose contracts to approximately 18-1/2' and weighs 1 lb.
- 75' Flex-Able Hose contracts to approximately 28' and weighs 1-1/2 lbs.
- Contains latex
- Requires a nozzle (included) or a shut-off valve so water pressure can cause the hose to expand
There are no special shipping restrictions or charges associated with this item. For detailed information about our delivery methods and charges, click here.
We're proud of the fact that this item is shipped to you directly from our warehouse in Vermont, by one of our 250 employee-owners. In-stock items are packed with care and shipped within the next business day to ensure prompt delivery to your home and garden!